Wednesday, January 6, 2010

god 'accepts' all people


http://godhatesgoths.com/index.html

----
Um...yeah.
This pissed me off. Check it out for yourself. I hate to call myself anything, label myself a goth, but we share a lot of the same interests, and the attitude toward life.

...As a direct quote from the website:
" Goths are more dangerous to children than pedophiles" - Rev. R.G. Green

Um. Ok Rev.

Another direct quote, from the bible this time:
"No man who has any blemish or defect may come near my altar: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; no man with a crippled foot or hand, or who is hunchbacked or is a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. For he has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. Because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary.” Leviticus 21:18-24

and another:
"God is angry with us. Furious that we let open Satanists walk freely among us when the Bible teaches we should be burning them! "

...Yeah. I should definetly convert to christianity. Because the bible makes me feel so accepted :/
...The above picture is mine :) I downloaded photoshop just so I could make it XD
If you wanna use it, ask me first :D

No comments:

Post a Comment